I am a 22 year old cheerleading, cat loving, book nerd.
I make up 1/3 of the bibliophilesisters. Oh and we make videos:
So I managed to read a little more in the month of November than I thought I would. I completed 7 books, which is low for me but I just had lots of other things going on this month.
1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth, which I gave a 4/5.
2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth, also a 4/5.
3. Girl Of Nightmares by Kendare Blake, which I gave a 3/5. Nowhere near as good as Anna Dressed in Blood.
4. Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith, another 3/5.
5. Shades Of Earth by Beth Revis. I was quite disappointed with this book as I loved the first two in the series. I gave this one a 3.5/5.
6. Burn For Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian, a very surprised ending and I can't wait to get my hands on the next book. 4.5/5.
7. The Grim Grotto by Lemony Snicket, which is the 11th book in the Series Of Unfortunate Events. I will be so sad when I finish reading this series. A 5/5 for this one.
Those are all the books I read in November. How did your month of reading go? Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments!