malloryallain

Library of Mallory

I am a 22 year old cheerleading, cat loving, book nerd.
I make up 1/3 of the bibliophilesisters. Oh and we make videos:
www.youtube.com/user/bibliophilesisters

October Wrap Up

I read nowhere near as much as I wanted to in the month of October, so in November I'm going to really try and step it up.

1. Destiny (Rogue Angel #1) by Alex Archer. I gave this one a 3.5/5. It was a fun, easy read and I will continue on with the series, but I will be in no rush.

2. Living Dead In Dallas by Charlaine Harris. I gave this a 3/5 and I have already posted my review of this one.

3. Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke. I gave this a 3/5. This was my friend read book choice of the month and our discussion review has already been posted.

4. The Shining by Stephen King. I gave this a 4.5/5. This was my first Stephen King novel and I cannot wait to read more of his works. My review is written and will be posted within the week.

5. Codename: Chimera by J.K. Persy. I gave this a 3.5/5. The authors were very kind and sent me a copy of this for review. This review is also written and will be posted within the week.

Have you read any of these books? Let me know what you thought of them.

Don't forget that everything I post here can also been seen at www.bibliophilesisters.wordpress.com where you can also see everything that my sister Allison posts.